Now working from the Preston's Office at 4 Te Rito Street.
Highly motivated and personable, Linda's consistent dedication and drive, and understanding her clients' expectations when marketing one of their most valuable assets has earned her a great reputation in Christchurch. Her negotiating skills combined with her high level of communication, commitment, energy and focus are key factors in Linda's ongoing success.
Linda describes herself as a "people person". This quality has paid off in the property business - helping her build an impressive client base with regular referrals from many satisfied vendors and purchasers. Buyers and sellers deal with Linda directly - not a Personal Assistant or a Buyer's Agent.
"Some of the important keys to providing clients with exceptional service and performance are honesty, empathy, being a good listener and keeping clients informed at every step of the way".
Linda is more than happy to give you an hour or two of her time in order to have a confidential chat, and to discuss all you need to know about selling your property in today's market. Give her a call today, or call in to see her at the Prestons Office, 4 Te Rito Street.
- 2020/21 - Executive Performer
- 2019/20 - Executive Performer
- 2018/19 - Executive Performer
- 2017/2018 - Executive Performer
- 2017 - Executive Performer
- 2016 - Honorary Premier Performer
- 2015 - Executive Performer
- 2019/2020 - Executive
- 2018/2019 - Executive
- 2017/2018 - Executive
- 2017 - Executive Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Honorary Premier Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Executive Performer (NZ)